Sensory Handpan D Amara 9 Notes Two Soundholes - MEINL Sonic Energy
All our handpans are elaborately hand-made one at a time.
The stainless steel material is almost absolutely resistant to water and humidity. These instruments are built to last a lifetime.
They produce clear and pure notes when struck by the hand. The tone is pleasing, soothing, and relaxing and can be used in a variety of settings both for performance and therapy. Stainless steel handpans are easy to play, featuring a long sustain, and a big dynamic range. Each one is tuned with one center note and additional notes around allowing the player to work within a musical scale both as a solo instrumentalist and with a group.
These handpans include two soundholes: One, which faces the player, and one, which faces the audience.
- Two soundholes: one, which faces the player, and one, which faces the audience for the expansive sound.
- Handcrafted masterpiece made by Chinese artisans
- Clear and pure soft sound with long sustain
- Resistant stainless steel material
- Harmonic and balanced tones
- Engraved logo and tuning
- Tuning: D / A C D E F G A C
- 9 notes (Concert Pitch 440 Hz)
- Protection bag, Velvet bag, Gloves
Material and Color:
- Stainless Steel, Vintage Gold
Size and weight:
- 22" diameter and 9" height
- 10.25 lbs