Schumann Resonance / Vigorous Tuning Fork 7.83 Hz / 250.56 Hz
This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonance frequencies are electromagnetic waves excited by lightning along the circumference of the Earth and considered to be the planet's magnetic frequency.
Some experiments showed that by tuning into 7.83 Hz people experienced benefits like enhanced learning/memory, body rejuvenation, balance, improved stress tolerance, and grounding.
The Schumann's low frequency of 7.83 Hz five octaves higher gives a tone of this fork 250.56 Hz. When this tuning fork is activated it produces the beneficial frequencies across all available octaves.
- Handcrafted masterpiece
- Made in Germany
- Premium stainless steel - stronger built and superior sound quality compared to aluminum tuning forks
- Ergonomically shaped cork handle - beautiful and durable design for a comfortable grip and long use
- Engraved logo and tuning info
- Exact tuning to 250.56 Hz (7.83 Hz plus 5 octaves) / Key of B3
- Size: 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- Chakra relation: 7th / opens up the 6th / Aura
- Meridian relation: Du Mai, Rén Mai
- Helps to harmonize stress factors
Works great with the Geomagnetic Field Tuning Fork 149.74 Hz creating the "minor third" harmonics!