32" Planetary Tuned Gong 141.27 Hz Note C2# Mercury / Messenger
The 32" Planetary Tuned Gong 141.27 Hz Note C2# Mercury/Messenger is a handcrafted masterpiece made in Germany, following the European gong-making tradition. This gong is a result of using the calculations of Hans Cousto (The Cosmic Octave) to match the frequency of Mercury/Messenger, the planet of communication and creativity. It is tuned to produce the exact frequency of 141.27 Hz Note C2#.
This gong is handcrafted by skilled gong makers to respond with great sensitivity to all playing applications. The mysterious and atmospheric sound comes from the countless hours spent hand-working the metal to achieve the desired pitch and tone.Special Features:
- Handcrafted masterpiece Made in Germany 🇩🇪
- Nickel silver sourced from Germany
- Exact fine-tuning through hand-hammering
- Printed logo and tuning info: 141.27 Hz Note C2#
- Includes: cover and gloves
- Need a stand or mallet? See the Gong Accessories - Stands, Bags, Mallets
- "Exchange through communication and mediation"
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas, thoughts, and emotions
- Supports the ability to understand and grasp the world through intellect, mind, and spirit, and enhances mental clarity
- Encourages the discovery of the original principle and the ability to view the world with a fresh perspective, opening up new possibilities for growth and transformation
- Chakras: Throat & Root
Material and size:
- Size: 32" / 81.28 cm
- Weight: 16.8 lbs / 7,6 kg
- Premium grade nickel silver
Please note: This is a handcrafted instrument forged by heating the metal alloy to great temperatures, then hand hammering the surface to achieve a desired pitch and tone. Our handmade process makes each gong unique, with no two gongs having identical-looking surfaces. Variations in hand hammer patterns and coloration from the heating process will occur, and it's a testament to our highly intricate work that results in exquisite sound.