Palo Santo Holy Wood Sticks from Peru
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) is also known as the Holy Wood, which has been used by Indigenous Amazonian and Andean healers in sacred rituals to purify, attract positive energy, and bring peace around them.
Our premium Palo Santo comes from the coast of South America.
- Wild Harvested Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens)
- From naturally fallen wood to ensure sustainability and quality
- Scent: Pine, Mint, Lemon, Fireplace, Sweet
- Effect: Cleansing and Purifying
- 6 Premium Palo Santo Sticks
- Handmade in Peru
Dimensions (approx.): 4.0" x 0.5" x 0.5"; 0.32 oz each
Directions: Hold at an angle pointing down. Light the tip and blow out the flame so that only smoke is produced. Place in a bowl or hold and wave gently to clear the space. When finished, extinguish in the sand.
Warning: Usage involves fire, do not leave unattended. Keep away from flammable articles. Do not smudge around pregnant women, children, or people prone to asthma or epilepsy. Use responsibly at your own risk.