Hand Rolled Palo Santo Incense Sticks from Peru
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) is also known as the Holy Wood, which has been used by Indigenous Amazonian and Andean healers in sacred rituals to purify, attract positive energy, and bring peace around them.
- Hand-rolled Palo Santo Incense Stick
- Wild-harvested from naturally fallen wood to ensure sustainability and quality
- 100% natural without chemical ingredients
- Scent: Pine, Mint, Lemon, Fireplace, Sweet
- Effect: Cleansing and Purifying
- 7 Palo Santo Incense Sticks
- Handmade in Peru
Dimensions: 8.0" x 0.2" x 0.2"; 0.06 oz each; ~45 min burning time
Directions: Hold at an angle pointing down. Light the tip and blow out the flame so that only smoke is produced. Place in an incense holder and allow the incense to linger. When finished, extinguish in the sand.
Warning: Usage involves fire, do not leave unattended. Keep away from flammable articles. Do not smudge around pregnant women, children, or people prone to asthma or epilepsy. Use responsibly at your own risk.