16" Octave Steel Tongue Drum, D Kurd, Black, Engraved floral design
The Octave Steel Tongue Drum is made of high-quality stainless steel.
Make beautiful, meditative melodies with the Octave Steel Tongue Drum. Made out of stainless-steel with an engraved floral design, the drum is designed around one central bass note encompassed by an eight note D Kurd scale. The timbre of the instrument is very similar to a handpan.
The steel drum can be muted with an included silicon plug for home playing, and has three silicon feet in order to prevent slipping. The Octave Steel Tongue Drum can be played with mallets or with your hands, either on a surface or on your lap.
The drum comes with a carrying bag with a zipper and handle, and two wooden mallets with rubber heads.
- Handpan-like sound without the size and cost
- One bass note plus eight additional notes for full melodic range
- Rich, space-filling, and meditative sound
- Anti-slip feet
- Removable silicone plug to mute and unmute the instrument
- Decorative nylon cord
- Engraved Floral Design
- Tuned to the key of D Kurd (A3, Bb3, C4, D4, E4, F4, G4, A4)
- Heavy Duty nylon bag
- Linen bag
- Wooden mallet pair with rubber heads
- Silicone plug
Materials: Coated stainless steel body, durable nylon bag, linen bag, silicone feet and plug, nylon cord, Zwarte Kabbes wood (tatabu) and mallet with rubber head
Dimensions: 16" (40 cm) diameter, 6.4" / 16,2 cm height, 113.23 oz (3210 g) weight