187.61 Hz Moon Culmination / Transition Tuning Fork
The Moon's Culmination Cycle: The time span from one passage of the Moon through the south to the next. The Moon rises every day on average about 50 minutes later than the day before. The daily delay adds up to one day within one (tropical) month.
Handmade in Germany using the calculations of Hans Cousto (The Cosmic Octave) to match the frequencies of the Planet. A must-have tool for meditation, yoga, sleep, relaxation, sound therapy, and spiritual practices.
- Therapeutic effect - Letting go with harmony and peace, helps us to see transitions harmoniously and in a positive light, promoting mutually beneficial relationship between different people
- Chakra: Sacral 2nd, inspiration and pleasure / Root 1st, grounding and stability
- Premium stainless steel - stronger built and superior sound quality compared to aluminum tuning forks
- Beautiful cork handle - ergonomic durable design for a comfortable grip and prolonged use
- Use it to tune your body and environment to a higher vibration eliminating redundant energy
- Includes a natural color cotton pouch for storage and protection
- Handcrafted masterpiece made in Germany
Tuning and dimensions:
- Guaranteed precise tuning to 187.61 Hz / note F3#
- Size: 7.1″ (18 cm). Weight: 2.7 oz / 75,4 g
How to use - Activation by gently striking the middle to the front end of the tuning fork. Apply vibration of the forks to various energy points on palms, head, and body using the tip of the handle.