Art Series Concert Ukulele 4 String - Birds
Our Art Series ukuleles all feature high-quality materials and a great-looking design on the top. The body is made of catalpa, fitted with a maple neck. Gold hardware completes the stunning appearance of this beautiful instrument.
The concert ukulele features the classic ukulele sound, but it is more voluminous than the soprano ukulele due to its larger body.
This ceremonial Ukulele comes with an exquisite artistic design.
- Unforgettable colorful custom design with artistic birds & nature symbols
- Top-quality die-cast tuning machines with gold buttons
- Top: Spruce wood top, satin finish
- Back & sides: Catalpa wood back & side, satin finish
- Headstock: Catalpa headstock veneer, satin finish
- Neck: Nato wood neck, satin finish
- Fretboard & Bridge: Maple wood fretboard & bridge
- Size: Concert (25"x 8"x 3")
- Scale: 14.96″ (380 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.42″ (36 mm)
- Instrument Type: Acoustic
- Frets: 18
- Number of strings: 4
- Tuning: G-C-E-A