194.18 Hz Synodic Day / Morning Weighted Steel Tuning Fork
A Synodic Day (or synodic rotation period or solar day) is the period for a celestial object to rotate once in relation to the star it is orbiting, and is the basis of solar time.
The Therapy Tuning Forks are larger and heavier than the Standard Tuning Forks. This allows them to swing longer and to be struck less often during a treatment or in the professional therapy area. The Therapy Tuning Forks are made of high-quality nickel-plated steel and have a matte finish.
- "The life force flowing through"
- Body is flooded with vitalizing energy
- Strongly dynamizing and activating effect
- Handcrafted masterpiece Made in Germany
- Nickel-Plated Premium Grade Steel
- Ergonomically shaped cork handle
- Engraved logo and tuning info
- Tuning: 194.18 Hz / G3
- Root Chakra, red-orange color
- Size: 8.5 in, 21.6 cm. Weight: 4.1 oz, 115 g
We recommend the Tuning Fork Leather Case as a nice accessory to this handmade masterpiece to keep it safe and looking cool!