Bonfire Series Concert Ukulele Spruce / Sapele Natural Acoustic
Designed for warmth and clear tone, the Bonfire Series Concert Ukulele boasts a scale of 380 mm and a 68 mm deep body for full tonal development. Featuring white nylon strings in high G tuning (G-C-E-A) and classic ukulele sound, this ukulele is perfect for any setting and can easily fill a room with sound. Its laser engraving and strong mid-range tone lend an unmistakable brightness. A high-quality and affordable ukulele with a distinctive design and fantastic tone.
The Bonfire Series Concert Ukulele Spruce / Sapele Natural Acoustic is constructed with a spruce top, sapele back and sides, and mahogany neck in a natural satin finish. Its walnut fretboard and bridge deliver a decidedly high-end look and feel. Its mahogany neck and headstock showcase natural wood grain. The aesthetic of the instrument is further enhanced by a photogenic tortoise-style binding and a laser-etched "Butterfly and Grass" design near the bridge.
Chrome-plated die-cast tuning machines with synthetic black buttons provide a sleek and contemporary aesthetic while also delivering a secure and reliable tuning experience. The fully-enclosed design guards against environmental factors, allowing for decreased re-stringing times, precise tuning adjustments, and effortless button manipulation.
- Designed in Germany with top-grade materials and elegant finishing touches
- Top-quality die-cast tuning machines, chrome with black buttons
- Laser-engraved "Butterfly and Grass" design
- Top: Spruce wood, satin finish, laser engraved motif
- Back & Sides: Sapele wood, satin finish
- Neck: Mahogany wood, satin finish
- Fretboard & Bridge: Walnut wood
- Tortoise-style design elements ABS binding
- Size: Concert (25"x 8"x 3")
- Scale: 14.96″ (380 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.42″ (36 mm)
- Instrument Type: Acoustic
- Frets: 18
- Number of strings: 4
- Tuning: G-C-E-A
- Factory strings: Ortega UWNY-4-CC