Drone Flute C# - Exotic Wood Turquoise Inlay
This unique double-drone flute produces mesmerizing sound. A true work of art handcrafted in the USA by a professional flute-maker from a collection of exotic woods and crushed turquoise stones. The small size makes it easy to play and compliments any space when displayed as a piece of art. The distinct native voice of this 6-hole drone flute opens up nicely filling the space with beautiful tones.
SOLD OUT. See more flutes here
- Wood: Brown Mallee Burl, Exotic Lacewood, Spalted Maple
- Unique Features: double-drone flute; turquoise inlay; only one made; easy to play
- Key: C# (minor)
- Comfortable Size: this drone flute is 13" long, 2" wide, 1" deep
- Handmade in the USA by a professional flute-maker
- Free & Fast shipping in the USA
The contrast of the intricate wood patterns compliments the natural look of this drone flute and adds up to create truly unique art. There is a stone inlay in the flute's body that further highlights the native patterns of the burl wood.
Brown Mallee burl is an incredible species with beautiful colors and figures. This native Australian wood has a distinctive mix of golden brown heartwood harvested in dry regions of southeastern Australia from small to medium-sized species of Eucalyptus.