Dual Didgeridoo Dot-Painted E - Navel Chakra
The Sliced Pro Didgeridoo is a modern edition of one of the oldest instruments in the world. Thanks to a screw mechanism, you can separate the didgeridoo into two pieces, which makes it perfect for traveling. The included bag ensures safe transportation.
A filigree dot-painted finish completes the stunning look of this instrument. The didgeridoo is tuned to the tone E.
- Made from mahogany wood - superb tonal quality and durability
- A filigree dot-painted finish - completes the stunning look of this instrument
- Two-piece unique screw mechanism - makes it perfect for traveling and storage
- Great for beginners and experienced pros - easy to play if you are just getting started and plenty of room to experiment with different sounds if you already got your style
- Practice circular breathing — this didgeridoo serves as an ideal instrument to practice circular breathing techniques
- Great for meditation - this didgeridoo has a calming, meditative effect when played is a perfect instrument to have at home, yoga, or meditation space
- Tuning: E - Navel Chakra: power, purpose and wisdom
- Inclusive: Bag
Watch the video to hear the sound of this powerful instrument
- Length: 61.2" (155.5 cm)
- Inner diameter mouthpiece: 1.2" (3 cm)
- Inner diameter soundhole: 3.3" (8.4 cm)