210.42 Hz Synodic Moon / Rituals - 12" Planetary Crystal Singing Bowl
The white-frosted Planetary Crystal Singing Bowls are made using the calculations of Hans Cousto (The Cosmic Octave) to match the frequencies of the sun, moon, and planets.
Each one is tuned to produce the corresponding frequency of the celestial body. These white-frosted singing bowls made of high-purity quartz create a very pleasant aura with their sound and design. Their long-lasting, spherical tone spreads when the singing bowl is gently tapped or rubbed so that the energy can be felt in the entire surrounding.
You can use crystal singing bowls for a variety of purposes: Chakra healing, meditation, sound therapy, yoga, improving your home Fengshui, adjusting your emotional state, or even for room decorating.
Synodic Moon frequency: 210.42 Hz stands for fruitful creativity, warmth of the heart and access to our soul. Its frequency strengthens our intuition and empathy toward others.
- Made of the highest purity quartz crystal
- Extremely long-lasting resonance
- Large-size bowl: provides a very long tone with abundant volume
- Symbol Synodic Moon: helps to perceive and recognize upcoming tasks, potentials or blockades in advance
- Note/Tuning: G#3 / 210.42 Hz (A4 - 440 Hz concert tuning)
- Chakra: Sacral Chakra - abundance and creativity
Size & Weight:
- Height: 8.8" (22 cm)
- Weight: 7.94 lbs (3,6 kg)
- 1 x 12" 210.42 Hz Planetary Crystal Singing Bowl
- 1 x white silicone ring for optimal resonance and enhanced sound quality
Please note: Mallets are sold separately. Choose one from our collection of Singing Bowl Accessories.