Earth Series Concert Ukulele - Charcoal Black Acoustic-Electric
Take your playing to the next level with our Earth Series Concert Ukulele in Coal Black. An acoustic/electric option with a MagusUke preamp/pickup system, this ukulele is perfect for both stage and studio.
We use okoume wood, which only occurs in Central Africa, to craft the body, neck and headstock. This is a rich tone wood that's used as a direct substitute for mahogany. It delivers a sound full of warmth, depth, resonance and clarity.
The Earth Series concert ukulele is equipped with four strings (high G tuning: G-C-E-A). These white nylon strings are designed for warmth and punchy tone. This scale responds with a warm presence that can easily fill a room with sound
- Designed in Germany with top grade materials and elegant finishing touches
- Top-quality chrome plated die-cast tuning machines with synthetic black buttons give the ukulele a clean and modern look while being easy to operate.
- This design keeps the gears sealed from outside elements for added durability.
- These tuners allow for fast re-stringing, precise tuning adjustments, and they have an effortless touch when turning the buttons.
- Beautiful, natural wood grain comes through with the transparent black open pore finish.
- Top grade walnut is used for the fretboard and bridge that adds a high-end look with classic sound.
- Top, Back & Sides: Okoume wood, coal black satin finish
- Headstock: Okoume wood, Sunburst satin finish
- Neck: Mahagony wood, coal black satin finish
- Fretboard & Bridge: Walnut wood
- White ABS binding
- Size: Concert (25"x 8"x 3")
- Scale: 14.96″ (380 mm)
- The concert size (scale 380 mm) blends crisp string articulation with full tonal development from the 68 mm deep body for a classic ukulele sound that can be used in virtually any setting.
- Nut Width: 1.42″ (36 mm)
- Instrument Type: Acoustic / Electric
- Frets: 18
- Number of strings: 4
- Tuning: G-C-E-A
- Ortega MagusUke electronics w/tuner
- Factory strings: Ortega UWNY-4-CC