Earth Series Concert Ukulele - Charcoal Black Okoume Wood
Experience the rich, warm sound of our Earth Series Concert Ukulele in Coal Black. Made with okoume wood, a substitute for mahogany (this is a rich tone wood that's used as a direct substitute for mahogany), this ukulele is perfect for any level of player. It delivers a sound full of warmth, depth, resonance and clarity.
This scale responds with a warm presence that can easily fill a room with sound. The Earth Series concert ukulele is equipped with four strings (high G tuning: G-C-E-A). These white nylon strings are designed for warmth and punchy tone.
- Designed in Germany with top grade materials and elegant finishing touches
- Top-quality die-cast tuning machines with chrome buttons
- Top grade walnut is used for the fretboard and bridge that adds a high-end look with classic sound.
- Beautiful, natural wood grain comes through with the transparent black open pore finish.
- Chrome plated die-cast tuning machines with synthetic black buttons give the ukulele a clean and modern look while being easy to operate. This design keeps the gears sealed from outside elements for added durability.
- These tuners allow for fast re-stringing, precise tuning adjustments, and they have an effortless touch when turning the buttons.
- Top, Back & Sides: Okoume wood, coal black satin finish
- Headstock: Okoume wood, Sunburst satin finish
- Neck: Mahagony wood, coal black satin finish
- Fretboard & Bridge: Walnut wood
- White ABS binding
- Size: Concert (25"x 8"x 3")
- Scale: 14.96″ (380 mm)
- The concert size (scale 380 mm) blends crisp string articulation with full tonal development from the 68 mm deep body for a classic ukulele sound that can be used in virtually any setting.
- Nut Width: 1.42″ (36 mm)
- Instrument Type: Acoustic
- Frets: 18
- Number of strings: 4
- Tuning: G-C-E-A
- Factory strings: Ortega UWNY-4-CC