24" Yin Yang Tam Tam Gong - Harmony
This Yin Yang Tam Tam Gong is handcrafted by gong-makers using the same methods and traditions which have been used to create gongs for centuries.
With its special bronze alloy and curved rim, this Tam Tam Gong has a wide range of sound characteristics. From a sustained low hum to a brooding roar to fast explosive crashes! It's used in many situations and blends well with other gongs and instruments.
Each Gong ships with a beater and cover designed to enhance the playing experience.
🎥 Please note, we currently only have video/sound for the 22" and 26" Tam Tams - attached in the pictures. This 24" Tam Tam Gong will sound very similar to those.
Yin & Yang represent harmony and balance. They describe two opposites, which, however, do not fight, but complement each other. "The primal principle moves and generates Yang. When the movement reaches its end, it becomes still, and this stillness generates yin." - Alfred Forke
Need a Gong Stand? Choose Gong + Beater + Round Stand X-Large.
🚚 FREE shipping within the continental US 🇺🇸
- Handcrafted masterpiece by traditional artisans in Asia
- Large sound characteristics with a long low hum
- Reinforced curved rim for low deep sound and explosive crashes
- Ready to play with included beater
- Blends well with other instruments
- Beautiful design for a yoga studio, retreat, or a house
- Symbol: Yin & Yang
- Professional beater for 24" Tam Tam
- Authentic Tam Tam cover for storage
- Hanging ropes
- Special Bronze Alloy
- 24 inches (60 cm) diameter