24" Yin Yang Gong - Harmony
Yin & Yang represent harmony and balance. They describe two opposites, which, however, do not fight, but complement each other. "The primal principle moves and generates Yang. When the movement reaches its end, it becomes still, and this stillness generates Yin." - Alfred Forke
The Wind Yin & Yang Gongs are traditionally handcrafted by traditional gong-making artisans using a special bronze alloy.
The special bronze allows the gong to produce a long deep hum and beautiful overtones. The flat shape is known for allowing the gong’s voice to fully open with a wide tonal spectrum and a long sustain.
Lower tones are more dominant when played softly, but with more powerful playing the gong opens up nicely and produces wave-like overtones. Each gong ships with a beater designed to correspond with the gong size.
Need a Gong Stand? Choose the Gong + Beater + Round Stand X-Large or Gong + Beater + Wall Mount style option when ordering.
🚚 FREE shipping within the continental US 🇺🇸
- Handcrafted masterpiece traditionally made by gong-makers in Asia
- Very low deep sounds when played slowly (Yin)
- Wave-like cosmos overtones if played with force (Yang)
- Beautiful design for a yoga studio, retreat, or a house
- Symbol: Yin & Yang
- Professional beater for 24" gong
- Authentic gong cover for storage
- Hanging ropes
- Special Bronze Alloy
- 24 inches (61 cm) diameter