24" Crown Chakra Gong - Note F2 / 172.06 Hz - Made in Germany
Crown Chakra: The seventh chakra (Sahasrara) is located directly above the crown of the head, making it the center for spirituality and awareness. When this chakra is in balance, relaxation and serenity return.
The Chakra Gongs are handmade masterpieces from Germany. Each chakra gong is tuned to a specific frequency (based on Hans Cousto's calculations of "The Cosmic Octave") that helps to activate the respective chakra. The elaborate hammering provides visual stimulation and creates the undeniable sound character necessary to awaken your senses. Finally, a special sandblasting technique is used to fuse the chakra symbol into the center of each gong.
- Handcrafted masterpiece made in Germany
- Deep, warm sound characteristic
- 7th chakra: Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) - enlightenment and spirituality
- Exact fine-tuning through hand-hammering: 172,06 Hz / F2
- Printed Crown Chakra symbol and tuning info
Need a Gong Stand? Choose the Gong + Wall Mount or Gong + Stand style option when ordering.
- Gong cover for 24" Gong
- A Pair of Gloves
Material and size:
- German silver (nickel silver)
- 24" (60 cm) diameter