22" Yin Yang Gong - Harmony
Yin & Yang represent harmony and balance. They describe two opposites, which, however, do not fight, but complement each other. "The primal principle moves and generates Yang. When the movement reaches its end, it becomes still, and this stillness generates Yin." - Alfred Forke
The Yin Yang Wind Gongs are traditionally hand-hammered by skilled artisans using a special bronze alloy. These gongs produce a long low hum and exciting overtones.
This flat shape is known for allowing the gong’s voice to fully open with a wide tonal spectrum and a long sustain. Lower tones are more dominant when played softly, but with more powerful playing the gong opens up nicely and produces wave-like overtones.
Each gong ships with a beater designed to correspond with the gong size, and a cover.
Need a Gong Stand? Choose Gong + Beater + Round Stand Large.
🚚 FREE shipping within the continental US 🇺🇸
- Handcrafted masterpiece by Asian gong-makers using the traditional technique
- Very low deep sounds when played slowly (Yin)
- Wave-like cosmos overtones if played with force (Yang)
- Beautiful design for a yoga studio, retreat, or a house
- Symbol: Yin & Yang
- Professional beater for 22" gong
- Authentic gong cover for storage
- Hanging holding ropes
- Special Bronze Alloy
- 22 inches (55,88 cm) diameter