7.83 Hz Schumann Resonance / Vigorous Weighted Tuning Fork
The Schumann Resonance Planetary Therapy Tuning Forks are manufactured in Germany according to Hans Cousto's calculation (The Cosmic Octave). Each tuning fork is tuned exactly to the frequency of the respective celestial body in order to achieve a therapeutic effect.
The Therapy Tuning Forks are larger and heavier than the Standard Tuning Forks. This allows them to swing longer and to be struck less often during a treatment or in the professional therapy area.
The Therapy Tuning Forks are made of high-quality nickel-plated steel and have a matte finish.
This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonance frequencies are electromagnetic waves excited by lightning along the circumference of the earth.
Some experiments showed that by tuning into 7.83Hz, the planet's Earth magnetic frequency, people experienced benefits like enhanced learning/memory, body rejuvenation, balance, improved stress tolerance, and grounding.
The Schumann's low frequency of 7.83 Hz five octaves higher gives a tone of 250.56 Hz
- Creates physical well-being
- Helpful for a meditative basic attitude
- Helps to be relaxed in the here and now
- Helps to harmonize stress factors
- Can be used as a learning aid to support the physical and mental environment of children and adults
- Leads to reassurance
- Helpful for fidgety, nervous children (ADS)
- Handcrafted masterpiece Made in Germany
- Nickel-Plated Premium Grade Steel
- Ergonomically shaped cork handle
- Engraved logo and tuning info
- Tuning: 250.56 Hz / B3
- Size: 7.8 in (19.8 cm). Weight: 3.7 oz (106 g)
We recommend the Tuning Fork Leather Case as a nice accessory to this handmade masterpiece to keep it safe and looking cool!