32" Yin Yang Gong - Harmony
Yin & Yang represent harmony and balance. They describe two opposites, which, however, do not fight, but complement each other. "The primal principle moves and generates Yang. When the movement reaches its end, it becomes still, and this stillness generates Yin." - Alfred Forke
The Wind Gongs are traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. These gongs are also known under the name Feng or Sun Gong and have an almost flat shape. This flat shape is known for allowing the gong’s voice to fully open with a wide tonal spectrum and a long sustain. Lower tones are more dominant when played softly, but with more powerful playing the gong opens up nicely and produces wave-like overtones. Each gong ships with a beater designed to correspond with the gong size, and a cover.
Need a Gong Stand? Choose the Gong + Stand style option before adding to the cart.
🚚 FREE shipping within the continental US 🇺🇸
- Handcrafted masterpiece by Chinese artisans
- Very low deep sounds when played slowly (Yin)
- Wave-like cosmos overtones if played with force (Yang)
- Beautiful design for a yoga studio, retreat, or a house
- Symbol: Yin & Yang
- Professional beater for 32" gong
- Authentic gong cover for storage
- Hanging ropes
Material and Size:
- Special Bronze Alloy
- 32 inches (80 cm) diameter